Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions about using the Website, please visit Contact Us. All questions or comments about the Website or Website contents will be answered by FiinTrade Helpdesk.
You may only use this Website once you have agreed to and accepted these Terms without any limitation or reservation.
- “FiinTrade” is a platform, owned by FiinGroup, its copyright owner, specializing in providing in-depth trading information and tools for active broker, traders and investors. in the Vietnam stock market.
- “System” refers to FiinTrade platform.
- “Information and Data” means all news, analysis articles, data, statistics, calculation indexes, charts, diagrams, drawings and other content provided by FiinGroup through its System.
- “System Setting Devices” are devices such as computers, mobile phones, tablets, and other electronic devices registered by Service Users with FiinGroup to install the System.
- “Official Information Source” is a place to legally provide information, used and trusted by government agencies, sectors, organizations and individuals in the country and internationally, including but not limited by Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange, Hanoi Stock Exchange, State Securities Commission, National Business Registration Portal, General Statistics Office of the Ministry of Planning and Investment and other lawful Vietnamese database sources.
- "Intellectual Property" means FiinGroup's Information, Data and Business secrets, including but not limited to: (i) data transferring software owned by FiinGroup and other data related to that software; (ii) FiinGroup's exclusive business information (including but not limited to user name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address of users as well as supplier information) and other business information that FiinGroup does not provide to the public; (iii) methods, facilities, human resources, equipment and software used by FiinGroup to provide the Services; and (iv) any information that FiinGroup prescribes to be a trade secret.
- "Confidential Information" means information and documents related to Customer's Data, Intellectual Property and Business activities, including but not limited to tangible, intangible, visual or electronical information, in writing, verbally, at the present or in the future.
- "Force Majeure" means an event that occurs out of control, including but not limited to: changes in State policies, natural disasters, wars, fires, riots, riots, strikes, floods. , earthquakes, tsunamis or other impacts of natural disasters.
- “Account” means the accessing account (including username and password) that FiinGroup grants to Service Users to access the System in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement for Users to access and use System features.
- Terms and Conditions are this document.
- Resources are information, images, audio files, movies, etc. or any information and/or material on this website.
- User is anyone who may access this website to use the website and/or resources on the website.
- The Intellectual Property Rights
- The System, as well as all improvements, changes and upgrades to the System and all applications, software and products provided by FiinGroup in connection with this Agreement are and will always be FiinGroup's property. You agree that all improvements, changes and upgrades to the System will be deemed as products of FiinGroup. FiinGroup reserves the right to change interface and upgrade functions of the Service without prior notice to You.
- FiinGroup holds exclusive rights to all rights and interests in and to the System, including all copyrights and other rights of the Service, patent rights (including granted patents and processing patent applications) and all other rights in or related to processes, designs, ideas, inventions, innovations, know-how, business secrets, trademarks, trade names and service marks ("Intellectual Property Rights"). FiinGroup does not grant You any rights or licenses, specific or implied, with respect to the System or any part of the System. Any copy and simulation of the System or any part of the System by You will be the exclusive property of FiinGroup.
- FiinGroup exclusively operates its Intellectual Property proceedings and any compensation relating to the lawsuit belongs to FiinGroup. You will notify FiinGroup promptly and fully of any actual, potential or suspicious violations, or any acts, complaints or claims or litigation related to Intellectual Property that You may know, and will support FiinGroup at FiinGroup's expense at reasonable request of FiinGroup to take actions related to the above matters, including making a complaint or against the lawsuit or participating in action act as a party to the incident. FiinGroup may send notices of infringement and/or take actions against violations if appropriate. If required to do these, You will cooperate and support FiinGroup in each action or lawsuit at FiinGroup's expense. Any judgment or part of a judgment reached by FiinGroup in any action or lawsuit taken by FiinGroup will belong to FiinGroup. FiinGroup will promptly refund You all reasonable expenses arising from Your support of FiinGroup in accordance with this clause.
- You will:
- if preventable, not or are not allowed to do anything may damage or negatively influence on the Intellectual Property;
- indemnify FiinGroup for all losses of FiinGroup as a result of Your use of Intellectual Property in contravention of terms in this Terms and Conditions as agreed by the Parties or under a Court's judgment, and such compensation will not influence on other rights of FiinGroup;
- not use or assist third party to use the System when such use is likely to impair the value, damage, impairment or impairment of the Company's goodwill or reputation;
- not register any Intellectual Property on their own behalf in any country and territory of the world;
- not knowingly use the System in any way or perform any other act that could damage FiinGroup's rights on its Intellectual Property;
- have the right to create derivative products based on the Information and Data provided but must appropriately cite them, and at the same time have no right to copy, modify, reproduce, create new products or a derivative version of the System or any other technology, software or document owned by FiinGroup Intellectual property rights.
- not sell, transfer, sublicense or disclose information or documents related to the use of the System or other form of transfer or give part or the whole of the System to any third party ;
- not use the System to provide services to any third party;
- not move, remove or alter any notices, instructions and/or signs of the System (including but not limited to copyright statements);
- not redesign, translate, disassemble, modify, alter the design order and/or contents of the System; and
- not use, sell, lend, copy, modify, connect, translate, publish, publish information related to the System, create a mirror website to publish this information either for development of derivative works, work or service.
- If You challenge, dispute or do not acknowledge any of FiinGroup's rights to the System, FiinGroup may immediately cease providing the service.
- You acknowledge that:
- any commercial advantage and any other rights arisen from the use of the System will belong to FiinGroup's exclusive interests; and
- FiinGroup itself determines whether to register and maintain Intellectual Property in the country in which FiinGroup licenses the System.
- You hereby grant FiinGroup the right to store, copy, reproduce and use all data information provided by the User for some reasonable purposes.
- The right to change information
When using specific services, you and FiinTrade will follow additional terms and any guidelines or rules that apply to those services. All of these instructions or rules are hereby incorporated as a reference to the Terms and Conditions. If any term in the Terms and Conditions conflicts with those contained in such instructions or rules, or additional terms, the terms of this Agreement will determine.
- Use restrictions
FiinTrade does not tolerate any use of the website and/or resources of the website in any of the following:
- Against the state of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Infringing upon the personal freedoms of others; and / or humiliate, defame or smear others; and/or harm or disadvantage others.
- Disturbing public order; and/or criminal offenses.
- Propagating and distributing personal information of third parties without their consent.
- Use for business and/or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, such as contests, betting, bartering, advertising or multi-level marketing.
- Transferring virus infected files that damage the operation of other computers.
- Using robots, spiders and/or any automated devices, and/or manually monitor and collect website resources for any reuse purposes without prior notice.
- Using any device, software and/or process to infringe or intentionally compromise the operation of website.
- Any actions that are unlawful and/or prohibited by their respective laws.
- Act of infringement upon FiinTrade's rights and legitimate interests.
- Any action that FiinGroup believes is inappropriate.
- Security of account information
- You are obligated to make reasonable efforts and security measures with respect to information regarding accessing to and use of the Account, ensuring that only authorized persons can access and use the System through your Account. FiinGroup will not be liable for any damage, loss arising from or related to unauthorized access due to leakage of Account information.
- You agree and acknowledge that FiinGroup has accessed to your Account in the event of any indication of violation of Your Account usage rules. In this case, you undertake and acknowledge that, when FiinGroup accesses Your Account, You will not have any claim against FiinGroup regarding such access.
- FiinGroup commits that FiinGroup will not use this access to use information related to You for illegal purposes, commercial purposes, or affect Your management jobs. FiinGroup commits to keep all information that You provide to FiinGroup confidential and not disclosed to any Third Party unless requested by the competent State Government.
- Limitation of liability
- FiinGroup will not be liable to You for any damage or loss, or any effect or restriction of rights in the event of such damage or loss, influence, or restriction:
- arisen from the inaccuracy of FiinGroup Information and Data received from the Official Information Source; or
- arisen from the use of the System for internal decisions, for any other third party or for improper purposes as provided in this Agreement; or
- arisen from errors, errors from equipment, software, transmission lines, network systems used by You to access, log in and install the System; or
- arisen out of or relating to violations or unlawful or non-compliance, failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement by You during the use of the System; or
- arisen indirectly, incidentally, secondary, specific or presumptive arising from this Agreement.
FiinGroup will also not be responsible for any loss of Information or Data of the System that FiinGroup has installed or assisted in your installation in the event of a failure of FiinGroup.
- In no event shall FiinGroup be liable for any dispute between (i) You and any third party worldwide; (ii) the User and any government agency, entity or entity.
- In no case shall one Party be liable to the other for any damages to profits, revenues, goodwill, indirect, special, incidental, multiplied damages resulting in a business interruption or deterrence, whether that action is on or off the contract regardless of the reason for the request.